I believe in automating-all-of-the things, and so I decided to automate myself. I recently decided to buid a Zoombot to use on my next work virtual happy hour via Zoom.
To try it out yourself:
- Open Michael’s Zoombot in a Chrome Browser.
- Press the Turn On Zoombot button in the left corner.
- Talk to it like you would to me via a headset.
It will reply to statements like:
Hi, What's up,
Tell me a knock knock joke,
Tell me another joke,
Ping me on Twitter and let me know if you think that the Zoombot is:
- Super creepy, delete it now!
- Mostly creepy, but also a little funny.
- Really funny.
I’m hoping that people find it amusing.
Let me know what you think of this article on twitter @Erpenbeck!